NADP Complaints Procedure
NADP is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board scheme. This means that we are committed to the highest of standards, and with regard to fundraising we adhere to the FRSB regulations.
1. Should you have a general or fundraising complaint to make about NADP, in the first instance please write or e-mail this to our Complaints Co-ordinator, as follows:
Complaints Co-ordinator - NADP
114 Queens Road
Textphone: 0191 252 9096
Mobile (SMS): 07875 601 003
2. Please give as full an account as possible of your complaint, including the date and time the issue occurred, who was involved, what happened, and why you wish to make a complaint. We would also like to know how you feel the issue could have been avoided.
3. Remember to give your full postal address (including postcode), telephone number and e-mail address.
4. Our Complaints Co-ordinator will acknowledge the complaint in writing within 14 days.
5. If Our Complaints Co-ordinator feels he has insufficient details, contact will be made soon after receipt of your complaint to go through the details.
6. If our Complaints Co-ordinator feels we can settle your complaint by talking things through, he will e-mail, fax or arrange to make a telephone call at a time convenient to you.
7. If we are unable to settle your complaint at first contact, then we will thoroughly research and assess your complaint, and inform you within 30 working days whether your complaint is justified or not.
8. Please note that in exceptional circumstances - eg key staff sickness or annual leave – NADP may need more than 30 days to resolve your complaint. If this is the case the complainant/FRSB will be notified as necessary.
9. If the complainant is not happy with the outcome of their complaint to the NADP, he/she should contact one of the following within 2 months of receiving our response: